Thursday 12 September 2013

Sitting in front of a bottle of water, finally I arrived the blue city I have been dreaming of — Chefchaouen.

In the morning we woke up early, or I should say, I didn't sleep actually, talking to my friend till the sunrise, luckily he understood no one could expect what had happened, just to find out what's next.

Had a coffee in a cafe, I even found difficulties in reading the menu. We tried to walk to the train station so that when we came back here for the flight to Hong Kong, we would know how to back to the Centre. It happened again, asking people the same questions got 3 different answers, we know the drill now :)



We gave up because of the time concern, bus was at 1pm, was a long long one. Don't know how long coach did I take, it was so so so long, and when we saw the destination, all people on the bus were excited, of course, including me.

After dropping off from the bus, nearly everyone was fighting for a taxi, area around us were silent, no people walking around. One of the passengers is nice and wanted to help us, but her boyfriend urged him to get on the van they booked in advance. Taxi drivers were picky to choose those tourists who can speak French or Spanish. Finally a man approached us and guided us to walk to the city centre, I knew he would ask for tips but again, we had no choice.

Walking up and passed through some crowded streets, I found that people weren't sleeping yet, just because the bus station is too far from the Medina. I felt like entering a fairy tale suddenly, people surrounding us not really pay attention on me, they were busy at what they were doing, yes, don't look at me with a weird of eyesight please, keep going on what you are doing is alright.

The man guided us to what we booked via Hostelbookers.com but the owner refused my booking saying that he NEVER received my appointment. Roarrrrrr! and his hostel is full already, so he transferred us to another one which is his business as well, 10 more dollars which is Dhr 70 per night.

Phewww, after taking the shower, I am now enjoying my cup noodles

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis