Tuesday 10 April 2012



When I gave daddy some pocket money, he asked me not to do so as I am still looking for a job.
I was a bit shocked about this as he could not realize I have been working for 4 months already since coming back to Hong Kong.

It means, either the medicine or the time is rinsing his memory, yes, it is.

We had a long walk after lunch today, a local and common dish in cha chen teng. the sun was brilliant with the coastal breeze. we kept walking slowly and sometimes sat down for a while. He told me what he had experienced when he was young, like he went to Malaysia for a while and came back to Hong Kong afterwards, and how he settled down here as his home.

For me it is just like listening to a story but for him it is deep inside his mind which will never been faded out.

I don't mind if he forgets about yesterday because we could bring nothing at the day we leave the world.

At least I am beside him before the day comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis